Here is a step by step process to create a Drip Campaign:
- Log into your account and click on main menu and select Campaign Builder
- Click on Create a New Campaign
- Name your campaign and select Drip Campaign, click create campaign
- Next you will need to name your shipment, this can be anything you would like.
- Below "When to Send", select when you would like this shipment to be sent. If you would like this to process and send immediately set for "0 days, Immediate". This will trigger the campaign after a few minutes of making the campaign active. If you do not want the campaign to start for 5 days, select "5" and then "days". This will set the campaign to trigger in 5 days and ship next business day. If you are going to be adding multiple drops to this campaign you will follow the same process and set each drop to "X" amount of days after previous drop.
- Next click on add a project, add a gift or add a document. This will take you to your saved projects, the gift store or the document center. Click on "Add" next to the project, gift or document you would like to send. If you would like to add multiple projects simply click on add a project, add a gift or add a document again and click "Add" next to the project you would like to add. Once you have added the project(s) you would like to send click "Save Shipment"
- At this point if you would like to add additional drops to your campaign click on "Options" and select Add a Shipment and follow the same process (steps 4 - 6).
- Once you have completed your drops (shipments) it is time to add your recipients. Click on "Options" and select Manage Recipients. Click on "Enroll a Group" and click "Select" next to the group our groups you would like to enroll. Do not click on the group name as this will not enroll them. You must click on "Select" to the right of the group. If you would like to enroll individual contacts instead of a group, click on "Enroll a Contact". Click on each name so they are highlighted and then click on "Add to Campaign". Once you have enrolled your group(s) or individuals you will see them listed in the campaign. At this point your campaign is set up.
- Next you will need to "Start" your campaign. Click on "Options" and select Start Campaign". Your campaign will trigger based on the settings you chose.